Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Breaking Through


God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22:33(KJV) 
To get beyond a problem in your life you have to press on to other things and not dwell on the bad stuff. Consciously make your thoughts focus "above", staying positive and thinking about how much God loves you. I had to do this as a very special friend shut me out of her life. I wanted to dwell on it and try to fix things but realized that was beyond my ability. Only God could set things straight. Sometimes those bad things help us "break through" to better things that lie beyond the hurt and the pain.  
God alone is your strength. He gives you the power and ability to get through every day no matter how tough it may seem. Our enemy Satan, is the character who wants people to continually dwell on hurts, rejection, and pain. God can and does set us free from all the junk swirling around us and provides hope for a brighter tomorrow. You only need to let Him into your life. 
PRAYER: You have great things in store for me Lord and I choose to think about your mighty power and wonders instead of letting issues in life get me down. I choose to look to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment