Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Choppy Air




You are my hiding place,you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7 (NIV)

On a recent flight to the windy city of Chicago, an announcement was made from the cockpit to alert us that there may be “choppy air” during this flight and indeed there was .Nothing too drastic thank goodness. As I gazed out the window at 37,000 feet the sky was clear and sunny and I could see the snowy tundra below through the frost building up on my window. My mind was focused on God, not fear.

Situations in life can happen when we do experience “choppy air’ but we keep our eyes on our “pilot” Jesus to see us through. 

PRAYER: Lord God I thank you for another day. I thank you for seeing me through trying times. I thank you for growth I experience as a result of difficult times in life. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment