Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 14, 2014

God Has Not Abandoned You


 
But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.Psalm 10:14(NIV)
Every day is a day with things different happening. Bad news or good news may be just around the corner. It is how we react to this news that matters. Some of the news can be worse than others and harder to cope with. For instance the news you may have a terminal illness. Maybe a family member passes away unexpectedly. Life does have both ups and downs.

No matter what happens you can run to God. Do not be mad at Him shouting "If you really loved me you would have let my mother live" or "if you really loved me Lord my dog would not have been hit by a car". God is not the one that made them die. Things in life happen. We all will die someday and the thing is to be ready as we do not know when Just know God is there to comfort you.

PRAYER: I thank you for the blessing of another day. When I feel sad Lord help me to learn to reach out to others in my pain. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment