Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Green Lights


That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1:7( NIV)

Panic set in as I had overslept and realized I had limited time to make my flight. Besides the 30 minute drive to the airport I was not dressed yet.  Amazingly I managed to get out the door in a record ten minutes. Driving to the airport turned out to be pretty smooth as well, as I got nearly all green lights.

Green lights are great! So is good news! It would be nice if all of life was one big green light but sadly and probably for our own good it does not work that way.

Seemingly bad things in life can help build character. When you are enduring something you aren't so happy but afterwards you can often times rejoice. Dark clouds part and the sunshine will return. There will be another green light around the corner.

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for the green lights in life as well as the red lights and caution lights. I know when I trust you things will work out. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment