Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Knee Mail Is The Best


Never stop praying. 1 Thessalonians 5:17(NLT) 
The verse for today is one of the shortest in the Bible yet most profound in content. There's  a song with lyrics "Where do you go when you need a shelter? Where do you go when you need a friend? Where do you go when I need some helping? Where do I go back on my knees again." I know most people probably only think of praying to God in a crisis situation but He is there waiting just for you to chat with Him daily. 
Instead of starting out each day with Facebook and email maybe it should be started out with His book,the Bible and "knee-mail". It is so every easy to do everything else under the sun but when it comes to spiritual matters like getting closer to God and spending time with Him and in His word, often it is the most neglected right behind not exercising our bodies. Yours truly has been guilty of it too. We truly have to discipline ourselves and believe me, Satan will be out there spreading lies and helping you make excuses for why you can't. 
Don't let Satan win. Go to your knees in prayer each day and send God some knee-mail!

PRAYER: I love it that daily I can pray to you when things are good or bad.Thanks for being there. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment