Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Never Underestimate The Power of Tomorrow


Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. Proverbs 4:25(NIV)

Has there ever been a  time in your life when you just simply were overwhelmed? I know there have been many times for me. A project is due and you may feel there is just no way you can have it done. Often times in college I felt that way especially if I had waited until the very last moment to do a paper. This  feeling can overcome housewives, Fortune 500 executives, students, ministers, and everyone in between. Our enemy,satan, likes to take advantage of moments like this when we allow circumstances or others opinions to get us fixated on defeat or failure. We must not allow him to get our thoughts captivated on the past or things that are in the future.

A simple message on a church sign gave me today's title. It makes a lot of sense. Tomorrow there is always a new start. Old stuff has passed away and we are to leave it alone. Continuing to worry and allowing pressure to come in on us robs us of trusting in Jesus to see us through.

PRAYER: Today let me concentrate on today. I know with your help I can do all things as it says that in your word. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment