Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Potholes



Dear friends, do not be surprised by the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you as though something strange were happening to you. 1 Peter 4:12(NIV)

 In life there will be bumps in the road where maybe you just feel you are not doing the right thing. You try and try and things seem to not change. When I am driving and do not see a pothole up ahead then all of a sudden, kerplunk, I crash right into it, I feel a sense of frustration at myself. Why can't the road crews do a better job fixing these things you might think. This is often how we might feel when things are not going the way we wish they would. It is like life is one big "pothole" and we keep driving right into it.
God is there beside you all the way, even when you fall into these little holes. He wants you to be strong in these situations and uses them in a way to prepare you for even more things that may happen. He is not bringing these bad things into your life but in the end they can indeed strengthen you.
PRAYER: Forgive me Lord when I have whined and complained about bad things that may happen to me. Help me to be able to praise you no matter what because I know you are with me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment