Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Service Unavailable




And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

An error message  appeared on my Blogger account one day that said "service unavailable" when trying to post something to Facebook. It was very frustrating to have glitches in trying to get my writing done. Occasionally things happen that cause stuff to be out of order and it can cause frustration or panic. It is how we handle ourselves during this time that matters. In the big scheme of things it is fairly small even though it is maddening.

Getting mad, throwing things, and having a tantrum won't change things so you may just as well seek peace in the midst of this down time. Go one to something else. Get your mind off your trouble. Stuff breaks, friends disappoint, people hurt you, promotions don't come, bills pile up and all sorts of other things. In times when things aren't as they should be trust in God for His peace to see you through.

PRAYER: This is the day you have made and no matter what comes my way Lord help me react in a kind positive way. In Jesus' name. Amen.
       

1 comment:

  1. Becky: This is a lesson I had to LEARN. When I had a computer virus and crash six months after we bought my first PC, I had to learn to maintain my composure as I tried to fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete