Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Defender



Surely God is my help.The Lord is the one who sustains me.Let evil recoil on those who slander me. In your faithfulness destroy them. Psalm 54:4-5

Have you ever been threatened with a lawsuit or perhaps bankruptcy? Things like that can tend to shatter your peace and get you wanting to run for the hills. Somehow the fear or the word "lawsuit" tends to make the normal person a little freaked out. Years ago a girl tried to sue me over a fender bender. Believe you me during that time frame, until the case was settled, I completely got into the word of God in a search for verses about God being my defender. I prayed for the young lady who wanted to hurt me. I knew it was an attack from the enemy.

If you are going through troubled times and lawsuits are involved,  know that God is your defender. He goes before you and can and will bring peace in the midst of a storm raging around you. God alone sets the captive free. Trust Him in good and bad times.

Cry out to God and let Him defend you.

PRAYER: Thank you abba father, daddy, for being my strength, hope and defender. In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment