Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

To Re-Record Your Message Press 1

The lips of fools bring them strife, and their mouths invite a beating.Proverbs 18:6
           Ouch! Did I say that?There have been so many times when I wish a recorded message
           similar to a phone recording would come on and give me a do over on something I said 
           which I later regretted. This is unfortunately impossible. Once words  are spoken or typed
            on a keyboard it is too late. 

           It is so critical to really not let emotions rule our tongues.This is a skill that need to be
           developed. Many times harsh, mean, misunderstood words can cause broken relationships.
           Words can lift people up or tear them down. Which do your words do?

          Why not start today and purpose to try to not let anything that will displease God come from
          your lips. This includes gossip, lies(even white lies), hate, arguments, cursing, bragging,
           nagging, words that break someone's spirit, meddling, and judgment to name but a few.
           Go out and let your word bless someone.

          PRAYER: Help me Lord to use my words to help others did not hurt them. Forgive me
          when I have hurt you Lord by what came out of my mouth. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment