Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Please Excuse Our Appearance While We Are Under Construction


 For we are his workmanship,created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

As I ran on Redstone Arsenal early one morning there was a construction area fenced off with the same message as my title. They were apologizing for the mess while they worked to build something new.

There was a phrase I once heard, "Please be patient God is not finished with me yet" and indeed He is not. All the things we go through , good or bad, in life are creating a useful vessel for The Lord. There may be some rough spots to be sanded but you are a work in progress. Eventually when you are done you will be ready for the kingdom.

Don't complain when trials come your way as they help mold you to be more like Christ.

PRAYER: Thank you for making something beautiful of my life Lord. Help me as I go through trials to hang on as the finished product awaits. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link for a song of praise to get your day started.
http://youtu.be/oYCcFtFwcxo

No comments:

Post a Comment