Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Peace With People


Peace I leave you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

Are you irritated in certain situations such as bad traffic, waiting in line, dealing with co workers or a boss, a slow waitress? If so then you know you need to probably work on developing a peaceful spirit and not one constantly agitated. People who are not peaceful can tend to easily explode and could make a scene. If you are a believer in Christ and want to attempt to live for Him and emulate Him around the clock then ask The Holy Spirit to indwell you and fill you with perfect peace.

When a person is less than peaceful they go through life always angry or upset. Things do not go their way and they 'pop a cork' so to speak. This then could escalate into a angry words, a physical confrontation and from there, who knows what. It is necessary to get a grip on being a peaceful person and being peaceful with others.

It is your choice. Peace or restlessness and worry. Only you can decide.

PRAYER: There have been times in my past Lord I acted less than peaceful. I choose to be peaceful and not allow the craziness of life to turn me into an upset person. Give me your strength. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment