Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Pray, Pray, and Pray Some More



Then Jesus told His disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and never give up. Luke 18:1

Ever have a day when it is just hard to get going? That was me on Friday. I had tons of energy,just no motivation for some reason. Everything I seemed to read on email that day from various ministries was about persistence in prayer. Even when we do not feel like it, we have to get up and get going and keep praying.

God will give you the strength. Satan is the one who tries to zap your strength, disable you, and keep you lethargic. After all,  if you feel all blah and trust your feelings over faith,then our enemy is overjoyed. He loves to have Christians feeling weak and powerless. You have to take control of your feelings and charge on.

The joy of the Lord is your strength and will always pull you through. Cry out to God and praise His name.

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for your love for me and your patience with me. Help me get up and get going for the Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment