Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Undercover Christian


Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel. Philippians 1:27

Occasionally I enjoy watching the television show 'Undercover Boss' and especially when the boss reveals his true identity at the end of each show. How would we each do as an undercover Christian? Maybe some of us act like that now where we don't want people to know. We are not supposed to be living two lives and have one foot in the world and one in church.

If Jesus popped in would you be proud of your actions, what you just said, or how you treat others? Would you have to switch television channels or hide some of your reading materials? This does not mean we need to be street preachers, but we should be ready to answer someone if they ask what is the reason for our hope and joy.

Every opportunity you have why not share God's love just by a simple smile and let God do the rest.

PRAYER: Help me not hide my light under a bushel but shine for you wherever I go each and every day. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment