Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Life Rewind



If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

 As I was getting ready to go out in public and applying my makeup entitled 'Age Rewind', I thought about in life when we wish we could go back and 'rewind' the clock and do something over. Just like I know this makeup is not a miracle product and I still look the same, not 30, we can't go back in a time machine like in the movie 'Back To The Future' and fix things.

The good news is that God does give us a second chance, third chance and even more chances to come to Him and repent of your sins and get our life back on track. Jesus does not say to us "get away from me you lousy scum bag sinner" but instead it says in Matthew 11:28 "Come to me all you who are wearied and heavy laden and I will give you rest."

What is in your life you need to give to your Heavenly Father? Is there a sin you need to turn from and ask God to forgive you? Go to Him today and let Him rewind the clock.

 PRAYER: I am so thankful Lord you forgive me of all my mess ups. Even when I have ignored you and blatantly sinned you still are there with open arms calling me back. Thank you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment