Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Joy Of The Season


Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy! Psalm 47:1

One day while I ran on nearby Redstone Arsenal I ran past the Bicentennial Chapel where workman in trucks with cherry picker type baskets were decorating a very large Christmas tree out in front of the chapel. As I passed I got a kick out of watching these grown men hanging ornaments and tinsel on the tree. Sure it was their job that day, but I wondered how many of them flashed back to days as a child decorating the family tree at home. Why do we have to grow out of things?When someone says "Act your age" I say "Why?"

This time of year many people are running around giddy and joyful while others are dealing with gloom and pain. There are quite a myriad of emotions around Christmas. Jesus wants us to have joy unspeakable. Only someone truly 'walking' with the Lord can experience this type of joy. It is joy that is there no matter what your circumstances are.

Do you yearn for deep down joy in your heart all year round? No matter what life throws at you with God's joy you can conquer all. Simply ask Jesus to take control of your life and give your heart to Him. It is not religion but it is a 'relationship' with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.He is waiting to hear from you today.

PRAYER: Thank you for your joy this time of year and all through the year. When Satan tries to get me grumbling and angry I will praise your name and be joyful. That will defeat him in an instant. Help me show your joy to others. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link to bring joy to heart:
http://youtu.be/tC3SwhJsLqU

No comments:

Post a Comment