Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Help My Unbelief



 Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

I know of people who doubt God or Jesus because their prayers weren't answered. Perhaps a friend or family member died. Maybe a prayer has still not been answered. Whatever the case, because of a situation, a person may choose to not follow God at all or barely at all. To me this is sad because you are either for God or against Him, no halfway.

Jesus wants us to pray and not stop. Some may find this quite foolish, but the alternative is to follow the world and the ways of the enemy, which is Satan. Yes Satan is not a cartoon character. He is the power of evil and darkness of this present world we live in.  When we do not follow or believe God we give him a foothold in our life.

I don't know about you but I choose to believe and keep on believing as I know sometime I will see the glory of the Lord and for that I can not wait.  Who do you choose?

PRAYER: Help me to be patient when I pray Lord and know your ways are beyond my understanding and you have a plan better than any I could dream up. Comfort those who have a hard time believing. Let them feel your presence in their lives. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment