Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pondering Momma


But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Mark 2:19

One of the most peaceful sites to me recently was on a beautiful spring day watching a young mom at an outdoor eating area with her new baby feeding him and cuddling him. He could not have been more than a couple weeks old. I treasured this time I had with my two sons when they were infants and then toddlers. Everyone told me it would go by fast and I never believed it till in fact that time was gone. 

What a blessing and a privilege it was for me to care for and raise these two precious gifts from God, as indeed they truly were and are. Children may bring frustrations and later on in life they may choose a way that breaks your heart, but they are always your children and you love them unconditionally. This is how God is with us. We are His children and yes we do stray sometimes and it makes Him sad but His love is unconditional and He is there waiting for us to come back to Him. 

Where are you today? Have you left the teaching of your youth and have no desire for things of the Lord? This Earth and your time here is so temporary. Ponder in your heart just exactly what you think the Lord wants you to do. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for your unconditional love. You love me even when I have turned my back on you. I choose to walk the way you want me to go so help me stay on the right path. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment