Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Access Denied



Through Him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:2

I don't know about you, but technology can be a real headache at times. Logging onto computers or into smart phones that continue to give error messages is maddening. Recently I had this occur over and over again when trying to do my writing. I laugh at times and see it as spiritual warfare.

On the other hand, you never receive error messages from the Lord. We may have to be patient and wait but access to Jesus on duty around the clock. There are no messages telling us to please stand by or you need to reboot. Access is now! 

What is troubling you today my friend? Are there problems you just can't seem to handle alone? Go to God and just simply talk to Him. He alone cares.

PRAYER: I thank you there are no error messages with you Lord. I thank you that when the world throws stuff at me that is overwhelming I can run to you and talk to you. Thanks for 24 hour access. In Jesus' name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment