Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hope and Healing For Your Hurting Soul


Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

 It is difficult to make it through a lifetime without experiencing emotional pain. Some I know have had to endure more than their fair share. I am sure you have heard that trials and struggles make you stronger and indeed in a strange way that is how it works. Our pain and suffering often helps us down the road to help others going through their own battles. But why?
All I can say is God is on the throne and even though He did not cause all the calamities we blame Him for, He uses all things to work out for good. Don't tell that to a grieving mother, but it is still true. How do you think Mary felt seeing her son Jesus being whipped, spit on, beaten, and crucified? We as children of God need to know that Jesus knows our pain. Run to Him my friend.
Above all never ever stop praying, believing, or hoping. Our God indeed is a miracle working God even today.
 PRAYER: Lord Jesus sometimes I feel like I can't breathe due to emotions getting me down. I choose to stay lifted up knowing you Lord are my hope. You have been and always will be. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Click link for a song of praise to lift your spirit. 
https://youtu.be/R3yCod-IfjY

No comments:

Post a Comment