Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday, Monday


This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Each day is a gift from God whether it is Sunday or any other day. Yes even Monday's! Somehow people may think Monday is to be dreaded. That 'engine' of ours has to somehow get 'restarted' in order to function at the first part of the week. If anything is going to go wrong it is bound to happen on Monday or so we think. I had a Monday recently where after completing my gym workout and was getting dressed to go to a prayer group, discovered my blouse fresh from the cleaners, was  minus all four buttons. It was not my desire to show myself off to the world wearing a plunging neck line throughout the day. This could have wrecked my day but a friend loaned me a tee shirt to wear.

We can choose to make a day bad or good. It is all in the attitude we have. Of course Satan wants you getting up sad,depressed, angry,anxious, and upset. God wants you to look at each new day, and it's troubles as an opportunity. Yes even the way you react to a problem can be a witness, good or bad,to those your encounter throughout your day. 

Think about all your have to be thankful for. Try to start each new day and say thanks when you get out of bed. Then make time for God in your morning before the morning shows, newspaper, or other things like Facebook, that could easily lure you away. After all what is more important? 

PRAYER: I am so thankful for each day you give me to impact the world around me. Help me learn to be patient with others and to show kindness. Keep my speech and thoughts pure. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment