Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Godless Society......Wake Up America!!!!

We all, like sheep,  have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6

When a world falls away from God and makes up its' own rules the result is chaos, confusion, tyranny, lawlessness. Mankind has a guidebook called The Holy Bible, that if studied and followed, would result in a much different society. 

There is still hope and we as a people can be forgiven and turn back to God. Satan is the one who makes people accept evil for good. Even well meaning Christian people get confused about what is wrong and what is right. We can not allow our enemy to change the truth of God into a lie. 


In 1 Peter 2:25 it says "For "you were like sheep going astray," but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls." Humans can turn away and run from evil. The devil will not like it and still throw deceit and lies towards you. We are in the world but are not supposed to be of the world. Today if you hear His voice do not harden your heart. God loves you and wants you in His camp so to speak. Run your race to win and keep looking towards the cross.

PRAYER: I love you Lord and at times I have let the world mold my thinking. I know your word says to not allow the world to shape me. The world is against you as it is run by Powers of darkness. I choose to look to you for my guidance and to get my truth. I pray for any friends or family who need to stop believing lies too. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Please take a moment and listen to the following worship song. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment