Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Lord of Lords! He Has Our Back!


On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords.
Revelation 19:16

I don't know about you but when it is time, I am sure excited about entering Heaven and seeing the glory of God! Sometimes we might find ourselves just wanting to say "Beam me up Jesus. I have had enough of the corruption down here." God is not through with you yet and has a purpose for you right where you are. Believe it! 

     Just think of it. King of kings and Lord of Lords. Almighty God. Prince of Peace. Deliverer. Sustainer. No more tears. No more pain. No more fighting. No more sorrow. A glorious time awaits those who have asked Jesus to live inside of them and take the controls. We need not worry about calamity and things here on Earth as no matter what, God does have your back.  You may go through hard times but He will deliver you. The story is not over. 

So hang on my friend. The ride may be bumpy but smooth roads are ahead. 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord for times I have stewed over problems and things here on planet Earth. I know your purposes will prevail. Strengthen me for the battles ahead. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment