Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Christlike? Really?


Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you,which can save you. 
James 1:21

Each day when I get up I have to remind myself to be kind, selfless, non judgmental, content, loving, not revengeful and to watch what I say. I want to "walk" with the Lord and be able to please Him in all I say and do. Satan knows your weak areas and will throw things at you to take you off your Christlike path. 

  As I wrote this in a local coffee shop two women sat at a nearby table with some sort of business portfolios. My mind envisioned, for a moment, the exciting life they might lead but then I caught myself falling into Satan's trap to lure me off the course God has for me. Comparing is not God's plan but He has something different for everyone. I am thankful He led me to write and share His word. My main focus is to be Christlike and not get caught up drifting away. 

      Are you leading a life pleasing to the Lord? Do you try to be like Him or do you want to try to be something He never intended you to be. Each day wake up and give God thanks for the ability to walk a life pleasing unto Him then go do it .

PRAYER: I am very thankful Lord for where you have me in life. Help me not get caught in Satan's trap to make me discontent or jealous. I want to be Christlike in all I say and do. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment