Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Moving Beyond Broken Beginnings

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. Romans 8:18
Your past may have messed you up some way but it does not have to determine your future. You can move beyond hurt, pain, rejection, loss and still have an excellent life. Dysfunctional is a term we hear tossed about but to some extent we all a bit dysfunctional. No one is perfect except Jesus and God.
Each day is a new day with new hopes and new dreams. Letting go of the past and moving forward is what is critical. Continuing to camp out with your pain will not help advance you to freedom. Your thoughts have to get focused on 'things above'. God is a healing God and He can heal your mind, body, and soul. He knows your pain and He hears your heart. 

My friend run to Jesus. Talk to Him each day in prayer. Choose to look forward and not behind. 

PRAYER: I thank you for healing that comes through you. When my heart has been hurt you are the great healer and deliverer. I praise your name for moving me beyond my past. Help me to focus on today and your love for me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment