Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Celebrate Jesus!




One generation commends your works to another;they tell of your mighty acts.
They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty-  and I will meditate on your wonderful works.They tell of the power of your awesome works—
and I will proclaim your great deeds. Psalm 145:4


Today is an exciting day in the Miller household for today I have a gathering to celebrate the release of my first ever book. Many people have helped me get here but above all this is the Lord's work and so to Him be the glory. I am not just saying that,  but things happen in His way and His time and this book is no exception. 

When you do something first pray about it. Work hard on it as if you are working for Him (Colossians 3:23) as you are ultimately His witness no matter what field of endeavor you are in. Give God the praise and glory and don't be puffed up in your own self glory. (Deuteronomy 8:18) (1 Peter 5:6). 
Whatever it is you are working on trust God to see you through. Continually pray and remember to give Him the glory. 

PRAYER: Thanks Lord for helping me each and every day as I seek to honor you. Help me run from evil and run to truth. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Conrgatulations on the book. Your scriptures are 'spot on.'

    ReplyDelete