Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Two Or Three



"For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” Matthew 18:20

I absolutely love the Moms in Prayer group I am a part of. On a weekly basis I look forward to getting together with these 11 awesome ladies to lift up our children in prayer. We come from different backgrounds, different countries, different denominations and churches, but we have a common bond. We love Jesus and we know the power of a praying mom and prayer in general. 

Is prayer a part of your life? If not you may want to consider finding a prayer 'sister' or 'brother' you can share things with and pray confidentially. Sure we know God can hear us alone but what a powerful time to pray with someone else. Young marrieds reading this should consider praying together with and for each other daily.

In James 5:16 we are told, "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." Start today making a daily habit of talking to the Lord. Before you know it it becomes a wonderful new part of your day. 

PRAYER: Lord you are good and righteous altogether. I love your Word as they speak truth and life. I choose to make a daily habit of 'talking' to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Note: For more information on Moms in Prayer International go to www.momsinprayer.org

1 comment:

  1. Prayer is very important to my friends and me. I like it that I can call or text or make a request in person and know they will take my need before the LORD.

    ReplyDelete